Grief of the Survivors Grief of the Survivors

This is very nice. It's an entertaining coincidence that the image you used for this audio, is the same I've used for my profile picture.
The loop is also very smooth.

larrynachos responds:

Haha, nice! That's a pretty amusing coincidence.

I'm glad you liked the song :)

The Final Phase The Final Phase

This is indeed quite amazing. Good job.

Deemo-R responds:

Glad you think so! Thanks for leaving a review :D

NintendoLife Pod. Theme NintendoLife Pod. Theme

For about 6 hours, this is pretty nice. It has a good rhythm going, and the melodies are pretty catchy. The structure and choice of intruments work as well. Only thing I could complain about is that I feel that there might be a little much repetitiveness to this piece, as it's only around 2 and a half minutes long. That is just for my taste though.
Great work.

MaestroMikes responds:

I see! I usually make a song loop twice on its own if it's a bit short. I'll remember to add more to it if I decide to make it longer. I should really use the loop options more often. Thanks!

Chummified [2014] Chummified [2014]

The intro reminded me of some old horror movie.
Immediately, I was surprised by the percussion. This was in a good way. The rythm, ads a lot to the otherwise pretty ominous piece.

The melodies and the characteristics of the different segments are nice. I don't really have anything to criticise, as the dynamic works as well. Well done.

Deemo-R responds:

Hey, thanks for the review Tears! Glad you liked it :)

-:: Before the End ::- -:: Before the End ::-

This is great. I will never be this good...
But it doesn't matter. I appreciate your work for just that reason.

Agitat0r responds:

When I first started out in music I used to think the same. I would think about it days and nights. But that was how I sharpen my will powers. And it's how I arrived in this level. :)

I definitely believe you will be amazing very soon. In fact, if you need help with music, I'm always available to help you! Just ask!

Thank you for your review!

True Silence True Silence

This is incredible.
It's difficult to understand how one can become this good at improvising.
What vst did you use to get this sound on the piano?

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hahha, well. Thanks :3
As I said, only about 80% is improvised! I did have a (not so solid) base that I went after in most parts.
I actually didn't use a vst at all!
I recorded the improvisation on my Yamaha Clavinova CLP - 230 electronic piano :p
After that, I exported (or rerecorded, rather) it to my computer via an AUX output via an RCA cable (with two 1/4 inch jacks). I used Audacity for this.
After that, I added the reverb using Cubase AI 6.

-:: Valiant ::- -:: Valiant ::-

I searched for the tag valiant, and it brought me here, which Im very grateful for.
This piece is full of a war like feel. I imagine a hero of war on his conquest to fight for his country.
If this is what you write when you have writer's block, I can't even comprehend how great compositions you must have made when you where in the flow!
I'll make sure to listen to them too!

Agitat0r responds:

Thank you for your review sir! I'm a soldier myself (fresh out of military college) so getting the right emotion wasn't difficult. The most difficult part is to come up with a good melody.

Thank you again!

The Place of a Skull The Place of a Skull

This was quite the experience.
There are so many emotions flowing through this piece that I know not what to make of them. At first it seems like nothing but chaos, but once you dive into the piece, there is a lot to take from it.

Phonometrologist responds:

You share the same sentiments about it sounding chaotic at times with others that have left their comments about it as well.
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." -Albert Einstein